The bank account is everyone’s need nowadays. Everyone need bank accounts for their own use. Whether it is a company or a firm or a shop or a person all the people need the bank account for their working. A small farmer to a rich businessman everyone needs a Bank account in order to work. In fact for saving money a person need the bank account. As banks are the safest place to store or deposit their money for saving. Banks have many more functions to provide but saving money or having money transactions are the exclusive function of the banks.
On the other side AADHAAR is also now existence everyone need and demand. Everywhere in India nowadays it is mandatory to have AADHAAR and also it is required at the time where one has to provide an identification proof.it is the major benefit of AADHAAR that one doesn’t need any other identification proof as documents someone wants to deposit, just an AADHAAR is enough. About 81 % of the Indian citizens are linked with Aadhaar. Aadhaar, got its name and fame in just few time. No one ever thought that AADHAAR would get this name and fame and its growth would increase this much.
Government for the sake of growth has taken one more step by linking AADHAAR to various identification proof in order to provide a relief to the Indian citizen so that they don’t have to provide different documents in one place just Aadhaar enough. The government has now made it mandatory to link the bank accounts with AADHAAR to avail different benefits to the citizens of India.Linking AADHAAR with bank accounts leads to many relaxations at different points and also made it easy have bank transactions more appropriately.
Following are the benefits of linking the bank account with Aadhaar:
- By linking Aadhaar with the bank account one can have direct benefits transfers to their account. As the subsidies provided by the LPG services are directly added to the bank account which is attached with Aadhaar.
MNERGA, a scheme for providing the wages to the labour is also linked with Aadhaar and to get the benefit of the scheme one must have the bank account to be linked with Aadhaar in order to get the wages in the account directly.
- The account that is linked with Aadhaar can be accessible throughout the country. One can use the ATMs of the linked account anywhere.
- The students that are getting the scholarship in India need to link the bank account with their Aadhaar in order to get proper benefits of the scholarship provided by the government officials.
- A person’s account getting linked with Aadhaar, he may think twice before doing any fraudulent in order not to get caught as the Aadhaar is a biometric system and everyone’s biometric has been recorded before the government officials.
- Visit here for linking bank to aadhar: http://www.aadharupdate.in/
In this way, one can get the benefits of bank account getting linked with Aadhaar. Proper rules and regulations will be followed by the individual and that helps to regulate proper law and order in the country, and for the growth of the country as well.